Light and refreshing raspberry tarts are the perfect dessert for fruit lovers!
These raspberry tarts are easy to whip up with minimal ingredients making them the perfect dessert to make in a pinch, make them on your own or with kids and friends! These tarts have a light and fluffy texture with a fresh hint of raspberries without overpowering you with sweetness.
Follow ThymeToCook on Pinterest for more recipe ideas!
- Tart Shells: Sweetened tart shells are used in this recipe but unsweetened shells will also work if you want to cut back on the sweetness.
- Fruit: And type of berry can work in this recipe like strawberries or blueberries. If using a berry with large seeds strain the mixture before adding to the tart shells.
How to Make Raspberry Tarts
- Cook tart shells until golden brown.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add mixture to tart shells and bake until set.
- Garnish with whipped cream and raspberries.
Raspberry Tart Tips
- A hand blender or standard blender can also be used to mix the raspberry filling if you don’t own a food processor.
- Tarts should be set and have some wiggle in the center when they are finished cooking.
Store tarts in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5-6 days. Can be served at room temperature or cold. These tarts cannot be frozen due to the heavy cream in them.
Other Dessert Recipes
- 12 unbaked tart shells
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- whipped topping optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place tarts on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes or until shells are golden brown.
- Combine raspberries, heavy cream, sugar, and egg yolks in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Fill tarts with the mixture and bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until they are set in the middle.
- Let sit for 30-60 minutes until they are completely cooled. Top with whipped topping and raspberries if desired.