This sheet pan gnocchi is fast, easy, and healthy. The best part is this delicious meal is cooked and on the table in less than 30 minutes!
Follow ThymeToCook on Pinterest for more recipe ideas!
What is Gnocchi?
Gnocchi is an Italian dumpling usually made up of four ingredients: flour, egg, cheese, and potatoes. Gnocchi can vary from region to region but the end results are all the same small fluffy clouds that taste like heaven.
- Gnocchi: We used regular gnocchi for this recipe but any flavor will work in this dish
- Tomatoes: Any tomatoes will work in this recipe but we prefer cherry as they are sweet and juicy!
- Cheese: Feta or parmesan are great alternatives for mozzarella
- Seasonings: We love the simple flavors of oregano and basil that pair wonderfully with the tomatoes.
How to Make Sheet Pan Gnocchi
- Coat gnocchi, garlic, and tomatoes with olive oil and seasonings.
- Place on the baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes
- Remove from the oven and add cheese, cook for another 10 minutes
- Serve with fresh basil
Sheet Pan Gnocchi
- 16 oz fresh gnocchi
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves smashed
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅓ cup feta cheese crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss all ingredients together except for the basil and cheese.
- Spread onto the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and add the feta cheese and bake for another 8-9 minutes.
- Top with fresh basil and serve.