Air fryer baby potatoes are an easy side dish to whip up for dinner or for a quick lunch. Minimal ingredients and steps make this a recipe that is perfect for all skill levels. In less than fifteen minutes you will have crispy and perfectly cooked baby potatoes that everyone will love.
These potatoes are perfect served as is but are also great for elevating other dishes. They can used in breakfast hashes or skillets, used in casseroles, or as a quick side for busy holiday meals. Using the air fryer is faster than using the oven and creates potatoes that are crispier and more delicious!
Follow ThymeToCook on Pinterest for more recipe ideas!
Air Fryer Baby Potato Ingredients
Potatoes: There are many varieties of baby potatoes and they will all work in this recipe. Just make sure they are all cut to the same size so they cook evenly.
Seasoning: Salt and pepper are the only seasonings used in this recipe but any other herb or spice can be added if desired. Thyme, paprika, rosemary, and garlic powder are all great additions.
How to Make Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
- Preheat the air fryer.
- Toss potatoes with oil and seasoning until fully coated.
- Place in the air fryer and cook for 10-15 minutes, shaking the basket half way through cooking.
Air Fryer Baby Potato Tips
- Make sure potatoes are the same size so they cook evenly.
- For crispy potatoes insure potatoes are fully coated with oil.
- Top with parmesan cheese and parsley for an elevated version.
These baby potatoes can be stored in an air tight container for up to five days in the refrigerator. They can easily be reheated in the air fryer for 3-5 minutes at 400 degrees.
Other Side Dishes To Try
Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
- 1 lb baby potatoes cut in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Place sliced potatoes in a bowl and toss with oil and seasoning until fully coated.
- Pour into the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Shake the basket and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and crispy.