Air fryer Brussel sprouts are a super easy and quick side dish to make for when you need a side dish in a pinch. In fifteen minutes or less these sprouts and cooked and ready to be eaten!
Only four ingredients are needed to make this recipe making them the perfect dish for anyone to make. They are great for everyday meals, holiday dinners, and easy to make in bulk for meal prepping.
Follow ThymeToCook on Pinterest for more recipe ideas!
Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts Ingredients
Brussel Sprouts: Fresh sprouts are needed for this recipe. Make sure to take off the outer layers and wash and dry thoroughly before using.
Oil: Any neutral oil will work in this recipe like canola, vegetable, or avocado oil.
Seasoning: Any type of seasoning can be used in addition to salt and pepper. Chili flakes and garlic powder are great spices to try. Fresh minced or sliced garlic is also a great add-in.
How to Make Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
- Preheat air fryer.
- Toss sprouts with oil and seasoning. Add to basket.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes or until tender.
- Make sure you allow the air fryer to preheat before adding anything to the basket.
- Try and cut the sprouts so they are all similar sizes so they cook evenly. If they are large cut them in half and if they are small leave them whole.
- Shaking the basket or stirring the spouts with a spoon is essential to make sure all the sides get crispy.
Cooked sprouts can be stored in the refrigerator for 4-5 days in a sealed container. They can also be reheated in the air fryer for 5 minutes at the same cooking time.
Other Side Dishes
Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
- 1 lb brussel sprouts cut in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F.
- Toss the sprouts with oil and seasonings and place in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 8-9 minutes shaking the basket halfway through cooking until they are fork tender.